Lesson #10 – Are you a good dance minister of Jesus Christ?
Dance Ministry lesson #10
Are you a good (dance) minister of Jesus Christ?
Study 1Timothy chapter 4
Here we find some virtues, disciplines and characteristics of a good minister of Jesus Christ.
1. We must be nourished up in the words of faith and good doctrine (vs. 6)
2. We must exercise ourselves unto godliness (vs. 7)
3. We must command and teach the truth (vs. 11)
4. We must be examples to other believers in what we say, how we live and how we love God and one another (vs12)
5. We must give attendance (devote ourselves) to reading scripture, exhortation (stirring up others/encouraging/comforting) and to doctrine (the teaching and instructing of the Word).
As you study this chapter what other virtues, disciplines and godly characteristics are we instructed to add to our faith, give ourselves wholly over to and practice?
Be blessed everyone and please share this lesson with your dance team.
Posted on March 11, 2016, in Dance Ministry, PodCast Teachings - Praise Dance (PDCM) and tagged dance ministry leader, good minister, his to be a good dance minister. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.