1Peter 4:11(NJKV) “If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
To teach and mentor in order to send forth Dance Ministers into their calling with excellence.
PDCM is called to empower and equip those who have never taken a dance lesson (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, etc.) before or who have taken classes here and there, but are not proficient in any dance form. PDCM is an unique out-of-the-box ministry. Our passion and assignment consists of teaching, demonstration and networking.
- Teaching : At the heart of PDCM is discipleship and relationship. PDCM teaches the substance of Dance Ministry based on Biblical Principles.
- Demonstration : PDCM teaches and demonstrates how to dance safely, effectively and powerfully using the expressions that come from within. In other words we teach dancers how to effectively dance their praise with the ability God has given them (1Pet. 4:11).
- Networking : PDCM is a network where we can build each other up and come along side one another to learn how to effectively evangelize the lost and minister to the Saints where God has planted us. PDCM also believes in supporting and extending ourselves to other ministries, teachers, networks and Praise Dance/Liturgical Dance communities to partake in their events and to support all those who labor in Dance Ministry. We are all apart of the same body (1Cor. 12:15-26).
To accomplish this assignment we commit to train, encourage, equip, and be an accessible friend and mentor to all who God sends to us.
Our Labor of Love
PDCM offers a wide variety of services that are designed to accommodate every Dance Minister and meet you right where you are…these services are FREE!
- follow our blog
- listen to our teachings
- watch our videos workshops and teachings
- fellowship with us at Praise Dance Talk – monthly Periscope broadcast @Sonia Kong and on FB. Our group page is Praise Dance Talk!
Our History and Our Blog
PDCM was originally an informational website started in 2005. It was a centralized place on the web where dance ministries were listed and highlighted for their labor of love within their communities. After a while It started to gain momentum and people started to ask questions about the ministry of dance. These questions came so often that in 2007 PDCM took it to WordPress and began to teach about the ministry of dance. Since then God has been opening doors for more opportunities for PDCM to teach and empower Dance Ministers everywhere.
Our blog posts is where PDCM found its voice. Our blog will help you understand what Dance Ministry is and how to explain your ministry to those who want to know the reason why you express your hope by this method. Our blog is a resource that will help you put into words what God has put in your heart. It will teach you how to:
- Glorify God in your body and in your spirit (1Cor. 6:19)
- To be effective in evangelizing the lost
- To be effective in ministering to the saints and serving others.
Where is PDCM located?
PDCM is based in Hudson Florida. We serve the communities of Hernando County, Pasco County, Tampa, Dade City and surrounding areas. If you live in any of these areas PDCM is a great resource and ministry training outlet for you. If you don’t live in any of these areas, but desire to foster a relationship with PDCM contact us for more information on how we can serve each other.
Advance Your Dance Ministry! Its FREE
PDCM is also a traveling dance and teaching ministry. Our teaching ministry provides a wide variety of teachings on the ministry of dance and individual spiritual growth. Our teachings on spiritual growth are not only for those who are in dance/arts ministry, but for every believer. Workshops, conferences, seminars and the like are FREE. All we ask is if you would like for us to host an event at your church or to teach that you give us at least 3 months notice so that we can seek the Lord and make the proper arrangements on our end.
Matt. 10:8 “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received!“
Hosting a workshop, conference, or seminar at your location is a FREE resource and is a great way to educate, train, equip and impart new and fresh ideas into your dance team members. It also teaches them the seriousness of ministry and places a demand on spiritual maturity. We all need this. In addition hosting a workshop, conference or seminar is a wonderful way to connect with your community and network with other churches in your area or abroad. See you there!
Would you like PDCM to host a workshop, conference or seminar at your location? If so, please contact us at email@example.com
On guard with the Word,
Sonia Kong, PDCM